Important Information Before You Travel
Click here to view our Pre Departure Checklist.
1. Are you required to have a negative Covid test certificate to present on arrival which was issued within the last 72 hours?
All arrival to the UK will require this from 15th February 2021. Please ensure you have checked this requirement for the country you are travelling to.
2. Are you required to complete a PLF – Passenger locator form?
Information on the UK PLF and setting up an account for regular travellers can be found here. If you require information on another country, please contact us.
3. Is your passport and/or visa in date and valid?
European passport validity rules changed from the 1st January 2021 and it is imperative that you check that your passport is valid. Check here for further information.
4. Are you travelling from a RED list country back to the UK?
From 15th February 2021 there are mandatory quarantine requirements in place for RED countries. Non-compliance with government guidelines could results in large fines or possible prison sentences. UK classified Red list country updates can be found here. Information on how to book the UK quarantine hotel can be found here.
5. ALL OTHER COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE RED LIST ARE CLASSIFIED AS AMBER WHEN ARRIVING BACK TO THE UK.
Travellers returning to the UK from an amber country must pre-book a government PCR test package and this information entered on the PLF form. You will be required to self-isolate for 10 days, testing at day 2 and day 8. There is an optional ‘test to Release’ at day 5 to shorten the self-isolation that can be privately arranged. You can pre-book your PCR test here.
6. Face Masks
Please ensure you have enough face masks for your flights (face masks are only valid for 4 hours of continuous use) and carry anti-bacterial hand wipes and gel to use throughout your flight. Some airlines are insisting on hospital grade masks only so please check this in advance.